Greeting Cards (Events & Celebration )
Get Personal with our Greeting and Invitation Cards
Why pay for generic greeting/invitation cards when you can your own personal ones printed for the same price. Available in a selection of sizes, finishes, and printing options; create a card that expresses how you feel. Order just one or one thousand, no minimum order or set quantities. Use our online design studio to personalize one of our ready to go templates or create your own from scratch. Use the Upload Centre if you already have a design you want printed. Or even hire us to create something unique for you.
Greeting cards come with the following options:
- Standard - A5 folding to A6, the most common size and the be
- DL - 420 x 99mm in size folding to a DL 210 x 99mm and can be posted for the same price as the standard size
- A5 - This is an a4 sheet of card (297 x 210mm) creased to fold to A5 (148 x 210mm) which is great for doing the big invites
- A4 - A3 sheet of card (420 x 297mm) creased to fold to A4 (210x297mm) when you want a real novelty of a card.
- Square - The size of a CD Insert (240x120mm) creased to fold to CD (120x120mm) for something different
- Type of card
- Silk/matte - Our standard coated card with a semi gloss finish that lets the printing pop.
- Uncoated - Plain white card for the more natural look and feel
- Linen - A high quality card with a embossed linen texture
- Recycled - Recycled card made with mainly reclaimed pulp and shows it with small imperfections in the colour.
- Printing on the inside of the Card
- Blank - When you want to write your message by hand
- Black only - Just perfect when you want to print a message
- Colour - Pick this if you want to add photos and graphics inside
Need envelopes to go with the cards? Then add Blank Envelopes to your order.
Wanting to do something out of the box for a greeting card? Then just give a phone call or drop us an email, or even use the Quote option at the top of the screen and we will be happy to discuss things with you.
Just a reminder that if you chose the 'Black only' option for the inside of the card and use coloured text or put in photos and images, these will all be printed as shades of black. You can change the internal print option at the order confirmation page if you want the insides printed in colour.