Following the Government requirements during ongoing COVID-19 situation, these will be the processes we will be following to continue operating as your design/print/marketing solution provider
During the Alert Levels 2 & 1
We return to a normal open office but with the following changes in operations
- As we have very few people in store at any one time, the two meter spacing requirement is maintained at all times.
- A dedicated customer screen, keyboard + mouse, and usb connection that is for customer use only and that will be cleaned after every use.
- All payment options active. The EFTPOS terminal will be cleaned after each use. Cash payments can be made as we will clean it before adding it to the till.
- We will have a process in place for collection that minmises direct contact for transfers of items between you the customer and our staff. Please follows the staff instructions to ensure the process is handled as quickly as posiable. More information can be found both instore and on our FAQ's
- We clean all surfaces frequently to ensure minimise contact transmition.
- Please don't take offence if you see our staff wearing masks. We are doing so to ensure the maximum protection for everyone.
Our preperations for the ongoing situation for all alert levels
- We had already ordered in supplies to cover our needs for the next two months so will be able to manage our standard orders. Some specialty products may not be available or only in limited quantities. We contact you directly in these matters.
- Because much of our supplies comes from overseas sources we will also be monitoring the supply chains for the next six months and ordering accordingly to allow for the supply delays/shortages from suppliers. However as we are competing with much larger companies for these supplies there may be cases where we might not be able to match an orders' requirements. We will work with you to find the solution to best suit your needs.
- For all orders that rely on one of our production partners there might be delays if they are as they return to full operation. In these cases we will notify effected customers and work with them to come up with suitable solutions.
- Please allow for a longer than normal delivery period as the couriers will be working through a higher volume of deliveries than normal. You can use their track and trace systems to get an update on deliveries when we have shipped it out.
Is there a risk of infection from the printing
According to all the research, the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 on printed surfaces such as paper and cardboard is very low, and no known cases of an infection from such material has been recorded. We will be following best practices by maintaining high standards of cleanliness during production. All orders will be bagged in paper / plastic or will be packed in shipping boxes. Courier companies will also be following their hygiene standards to protect both their staff and you. If you have any concerns about transmission, the virus is viable for less than a day on paper and cardboard so leaving the package for 24 hours before opening will remove the risks.
During this time we will do everything in our powers to meet your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. Working together we can all get through this.
Rob and Natasha
Your friendly Copy Express Team